We wish to recruit for the following positions:
Bar Manager salary £26000 per annum
Examples of Bar Manager responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly schedules for bartender, bar back and server staff to adequately cover all shifts. Provide for coverage in case of employee absence and adjust staffing as necessary to meet business demands.
- Monitor inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock is maintained and to prevent excess pours or abuse by staff. Requisition purchases as needed.
- Oversee cleanliness of staff and physical bar area, paying special attention to possible health hazards and code violations.
- Review sales and beverage costs, and reconcile any discrepancies in accounting. Ensure proper cash management.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines.
- Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served.
Kitchen Manager £26500 per annum
- Assists the chef in the all food service operations and day-to-day operations of the kitchen.
- Provides direction to kitchen staff, ensuring execution of all employee duties.
- Monitors kitchen operations to ensure compliance with health and fire department regulations.
- Ensures compliance with state, federal, and local food handling requirements and standards.
- Assists in the implementation and management of kitchen and restaurant policies and procedures throughout scheduled shift.
- Completes the duties of a line cook when needed, and is capable of performing the duties of all kitchen positions.
- Ensures products are stored at the correct temperatures and the recipe books are up to date with current menu items, portions, and ingredients.
- Ensures utilization of daily prep sheets and meat/fish yield sheets daily and that product counts are recorded accurately daily. Participates in monthly inventory process.
- Anticipates, identifies, and corrects any issues with inventory, systems, and staffing.
- Monitors labor costs to attain budgeted goals within restaurant policies and procedures.
- Oversees and approves training and development of kitchen staff.
- Participates in the hiring process by conducting interviews and making hiring recommendations.
- Assists in completion of all back-of-house employee 30-day and annual reviews.
Kitchen Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- People management, fostering teamwork, and giving feedback
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Developing budgets
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Verbal communication
- 5+ years of hospitality-related experience